HAWK’s Fiber Optic Sensing Solutions
HAWK’s Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System is the only system on the market that offers a single interrogator that measures Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS), Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS), and Distributed Strain Sensing (DSS) all in a single enclosure.
Hawk Fiber Optics can assist you with all your needs as a fiber optic sensing solutions company. This revolutionary technology can protect assets, equipment, and perimeters. HAWK’s Fiber Optic System is modular in design, monitors 24/7 in real-time, and can range in measurement from 10km to 150km. This type of intelligent monitoring is critical to operating efficiently and protecting valuable assets.
Contact us today to learn more about our fiber optic asset protection services.
- Proven ROI by predicting breakages and failure BEFORE occurring
- Immune to the effects of a broken or cut fiber
- Ignores False Alarms
- System is passive; no electricity is required in the field
- Self-diagnostics monitor the unit’s condition and maintain optimum performance
- No maintenance or calibration required after commissioning
- Monitor up at 80km (50mi) at the same time
- 24/7 real-time monitoring
We Provide Fiber Optic Sensing Solutions for...
The Praetorian Conveyor Health Monitoring System (CHMS) is a plant & site wide single solution for detecting when critical parts of the idler are beginning to fail.
The Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System can be installed on a buried or unburied pipeline and can immediately detect pipeline leakage, ground disturbances, manual and machine excavation, theft, hot tapping and vehicle movement.
The Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System can be installed along a fence or perimeter and can detect, identify and report any movements.
The Praetorian Fibre Optic Sensing System can monitor buried and unburied data cables, wires and power transmission lines.
The Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System can detect rail deformation, rail cracks, intrusion, and track health.
HAWK's Praetorian Fibre Optic Sensing System monitors field strain within earthen structures to prevent failure of tailings dams.
See what our customers are sayingsuccess stories
What sets us apart
HAWK’s Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System is the only system on the market that offers a single interrogator that measures Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS), Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS), and Distributed Strain Sensing (DSS) all in a single enclosure. Hawk's distributed acoustic sensing services feature:
- Only system on the market where measurements are made in a single system
- Fast pattern recognition, resulting in faster confirmation of events
- Ignores false alarms.
- Modular design, can monitor up to 10km (6.2mi)
- Monitors 24/7 and immediately sends alerts to smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Reports include the exact location of the alarm (longitude/latitude), alarm type, alarm intensity, and date/time.
- Made in Australia
- Installations worldwide
HAWK Launches New Fiber Optic Sensing Website
Hawk Measurement Systems (HAWK) is thrilled to announce the launch of its new fiber optic sensing website, HawkFiber.com.
HAWK selected as finalist for the Austmine 2023 Award
HAWK is honored to be selected as a finalist for the Austmine 2023 Award. Our Praetorian Fiber Optic Sensing System was nominated in the Outstanding Innovative METS Company category.